Sunday, June 04, 2006

My Growing post

1. m - coefficient ( change )
x - variable
b- constant ( start )
y - solution ( answer )

S1. 2+N=s
2+11=13

S2. 40+200N=
40+200(26)=5240
Elizabeth will have $5240 in her acount at the end of the year.

2. There are 156 cookies in a jar and Heather ate 4 a day. How many cookies would be left in the jar at the end of the month which has 30 days?
4/156C=
C = 39


There are 20 Police Officers and 5 dozen doughnuts. How many doughnuts were left for the next day?
20/5P=
P = 4

3. Can I use my words to create an Algebraic Formula?
I coloured this topic red because at the begining of the year I didn't understand how to do it. Now I can make an Algebraic Formula with words and it will make sence.

4. My weakest topic in math is doing Area and Circumference of a Circle, Triangle and Rectangle. I have trouble getting the answers for them.
Example:


Thank-you Mr.Reece

9 Comments:

At 6/05/2006 2:29 PM, Blogger Fang_the_Barbarian said...

shouldn't that o in 20 be a zero?

 
At 6/19/2006 2:28 PM, Blogger Mr. Reece said...

You did not create the equation that is needed to solve the two questions that you created. For your first problem it would be 156 - 4d = # of cookies left where d = # of days that have past. For the second question you don't even say how many donuts a police officer ate so you don't know what you are dolving for, unless all of the donuts (60 in total) were eaten that day.

Your mark is 18/25

 
At 6/15/2015 1:24 AM, Blogger Apple Smith said...

You have a real ability for writing unique content. I like how you think and the way you represent your views in this article. I agree with your way of thinking. Thank you for sharing.
unblocked games| unblocked games at school| unblocked games| friv4school| friv for school| tetris unblocked| friv games| frivgames| barbie games| barbiegames| monster high games| kizi2| kizi 2

 
At 10/17/2015 9:18 PM, Blogger Happywheels Hau said...

You have a real ability for writing unique content. I like how you think and the way you represent your views in this article. I agree with your way of thinking. Thank you for sharing
happy wheels
super mario bros
pacman
agario

 
At 7/10/2016 10:27 AM, Blogger Alice Denny said...

Welcomes to google terminal keep sharing such ideas in the future as well.
google snake this was actually EARN TO DIE
what i was looking for,and i am glad to came here! AGE OF WAR 2
Hi! I’ve been reading your blog for a while HAPPY WHEELS
I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! Slitherio
Amazing insight you have on this, Slither io This article always blew me BIG FARM

 
At 8/05/2016 6:34 PM, Blogger Soc Cute said...

This is the game is played so great. Invite you to experience it interesting things there.
strike force heroes 4 | red ball | slitherio
strike force heroes 4 | fireboy and watergirl 2
duck life | io games | tank trouble 2
gmail sign in | gmail login
sign in to hotmail | log in to hotmail


 
At 9/11/2016 6:36 PM, Blogger Giải Trí Tổng Hợp said...

I was working and suddenly I visits your site frequently and recommended it to me to read also. Age Of War 2
Big Farm | Slitherio
Tank Trouble | Happy Wheels
Goodgeme Empire | Slither.io

 
At 10/05/2016 1:55 AM, Blogger Friv4 Games Online said...

A good blog. Thanks for sharing the information. It is very useful for my future. keep sharing
happy wheels demo | friv4school | happy wheels game | girls go games | games 2 girls | happy wheels 2

 
At 3/23/2017 12:51 AM, Blogger Linda Rose said...

I am very happy to read this. Appreciate your sharing
happy wheels

 

Post a Comment

<< Home